I. Educational experience
2015.12 -2019.8 Postdoctoral fellow in BusinessLawInstitute of Law, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
2002.9-2005.6 East China University of Political Science and Law,doctoral studies in international commercial law;
1996.9-1999.6 Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, Master of Civil and Commercial Law;
1990.9-1992.6 Anhui University, Department of Library Science, Information Management students;
II. Research and teaching areas
Financial Law, Commercial Law, Trust Law, Green Finance Law
III. Work experience
1992.6-1996.9 Assistant Librarian of Tongling University Library;
1999.6—2000.5 Loan Officer, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Shanghai Caohejing Development Zone Sub-branch;
2000.5 - 2002.11 Head of Legal Affairs, Shanghai Office, China Huarong Asset Management Company.
2002.11-2005.6. Manager of the Legal Department of the First Securities Co., Ltd., Assistant to the General Manager of the Corporate M & A Department;
2005.6—2019.7 Shanghai University of International Business and Economics Law (promoted to professor in December 2010, and served as dean of Shanghai University of International Business and Economics from 2014.10-2019.3)
2019.7 ------ Professor of Shanghai International Intellectual Property School of Tongji University.
Lectures: "Financial Law", "Trust Law", "Civil Law Topics", "Guarantee Law"
2011.8-2012.8 Senior Visiting Scholar, Duke University School of Law, United States
III. Part-time social work
Executive Director of the China Commercial Law Research Association, Executive Director of the China Banking Law Research Association, Executive Director of Shanghai Law Society, Vice Chairman of Financial Law Research Association, Vice Chairman of Case Law Research Association, Deputy Director of Wealth and Rule of Law Research Center, and Expert Member of the Financial Trial Professional Committee of the China Trial Theory Association.
Member of the Disciplinary Committee of the Shanghai Stock Exchange, expert financial trial consultant of the Shanghai Court, expert juror of the Shanghai First Intermediate People's Court in cases involving free trade zones, special consultant to the Shanghai Second Intermediate People's Court, arbitrator of the Shanghai Arbitration Commission, arbitrator of the Shanghai International Arbitration Center, legal advisor of Qingdao, legal advisor of Shanghai Economic and Information Technology Commission, legal advisor of Songjiang District of Shanghai. Chief legal advisor of the headquarters of the Green Technology Bank and dean of the Academy.
Chairing selected research projects
1. "Research on theLegal Issues of Preservation and Value-added Investment in charitable trusts", General Project of National Social Science Fund in 2018;
2. "Research on the Legal Issues of State-owned Capital Trust Operation", 2006 Shanghai Philosophy and Social Science Planning Project.
3. "Research on China's State-owned Assets Management Legislation", 2012 Shanghai Philosophy and Social Science Planning Project;
4. "Study on the legal Issues in the Construction of Shanghai's Offshore Financial Market", "Dawn Project" of Shanghai Education Development Foundation and Shanghai Education Commission (2009).
5. "The Legal Environment and the Role of Government in Shanghai's Entrepreneurial Investment", Shanghai Municipal Government Development Research Center's decision-making consulting project (2012).
6. "Financial Product Innovation and Legal Prevention of Financial Risks: With the Construction of Shanghai International Financial Center", a project commissioned by the German Adenauer Fund in 2008;
7. "Legal Issues of Venture Capital Raising", a special legislative item entrusted by the Standing Committee of the Shanghai Municipal People's Congress in 2007.
8. "Legislative Investigation of Shanghai Local Financial Regulations", in 2019, the Shanghai Local Financial Supervision Bureau entrusted legislative special topics;
9. " Research on the legal system of financing small enterprises in China ", a project commissioned by the German Adenauer Fund in 2012.
10. Policy Research on Financial Guidance for Venture Capital Investment by Large Enterprise Groups, Soft Science Fund Project of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission (2009 Key Project).
11. "The Application of Financial Transaction Practices in Commercial Arbitration", a research project commissioned by the Shanghai Arbitration Commission in 2009;
13. Study on Commodity Pricing and International Financial Derivatives Rules, Shanghai Municipal Government Development Research Center, 2010, Key Issues in Decision-Making and Consulting.
14. "Charitable Foundations and Public Interest Trusts: A Comparison of Institutions and Functions", Ministry of Education Returnee Program (2014)
2. "The Effectiveness of the Bank-Trust Cooperation Contract", " Jurisprudence " No. 4 of 2010;
3 "Systemic Risk", "Comparative" No. 4, 2011;
6. Movable Property Registration Legislation in China: Status quo and Improvement, Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law (4) 2016
7 " "The Effectiveness of Trust Contracts in Bank-Credit Cooperative Financial Management in the Light of the Anshin Trust Case", "Law Science" 2010, Issue 4;
8 "Commercial Trusts and Companies: A Research Topic for Comparative Law Scholars" (Translation), "Economic Law Collection", No.4 ,2012.
9. "Conflict of Obligations of Trustees", "Securities Law Court" No. 4 of 2012;
10. "China's State-owned Assets Management Goals and Realization Mechanism", "Academic Monthly" ,June 2008.
11. "A Preliminary Study on the Legal Liability of Credit Rating Agencies under the Background of Financial Crisis", "Social Science", August 2009.
12. "Construction of the system of contributors of State-owned financial assets", Social Science, No. 11, 2007.
16 "Study on Legal Issues of Conflicts of Interest Transactions between Securities Companies and Fund Managers", "Politics and Law", No. 6, 2005.
17. Discussion on the types of insurance contracts in China, "Insurance Research" No.5, 2006.
19. "On the deterrence of civil law violations", Politics and Law, No. 4, 1997.
20. "Recognition and Assumption: Seller's Defective Payments in CISG", International Trade, No. 2, 1998.
21. "Securities Company Market Exit and Investor Protection", "Exploration and Contention", No.1, 2000;
23. "The Status and Responsibilities of the Custodian Bank in the Legal Relationship of Investment Funds", "Shanghai International Arbitration Review", No. 2, 2019.
1. "Research on Legal Issues of Capital Trust Operation of State-owned Commercial Banks", published by Law Press, December 2008 edition;